Friday, December 21, 2012

The Panel! 12/21/12

I want to try something new out. I'm going to give you the most recent comic book news, while commenting on it. Yeah, I should probably just go to IGN's comment board or CBR's forums... But screw that! Let's get on with the show!

THIS WEEK IN COMIC BOOK NEWS...

-Dan Slott gets death threats over ASM #700!

OK, despite how much of a disaster ASM #700's ending is, it's not worth murdering the guy for it! Refuse to buy Superior Spider-Man #1 or anything written by Slott, but don't kill him! He might hate Spider-Man, but don't murder him over it! As for you Mr. Slott, I hope you take the Monarch approach, and CHANGE. THE. !@#$ING. ENDING. OF. THE. ISSUE. NOW. (Heh heh)

-Glen Marrza leaving the Walking Dead! 

I hope this means we don't  have to groan through another Half of Season 2.

-Gail Simone back on Batgirl!

Wait, what? Is Ray Fawkes still writing issues 18 and 19? What the heck is going on? Wasn't she thrown off a week ago? Is this a prank? WHAT THE HELL MY BRAIN HURTS

-Chloe Bennett joins the cast of Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D


I have no complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment