Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pull List: 12/19/12

It's S-s-s-sunday and it's time for a new p-p-p-pull list! If you don't know, I show you my purchases for the week, a book I want, but I'm not getting, and a book that I don't want.

PULL LIST

INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK #2
by Mark Waid and Lenil Yu

HULK SMASH! Last month's #1 was awesome, but I did not review, since I was out of town. I would have given it a 4,5/5 (mainly just for a tiny flaw I found in the art). I'm curious to see how Waid works Iron Man into the story and I want more Lenil Yu art. 

BATWOMAN #15
by JH Williams  and W. Haden Blackman

After last  month's cliffhanger, I can tell you that things are about to go down. Batwoman and Wonder Woman are going to kick Medusa's  butt, and JH Williams is drawing it! What more could you want?

SAGA #8
by Brian Vaughn and Fiona Staples

If you aren't reading Saga, you need to start. You can pick up the trade, which  collects the first six issues for the price of three. Vaughn's witty dialogue, amazing plot, and Fiona Staple's gorgeous art make this a perfect buy. 

DAREDEVIL #21
by Mark Waid and Chris Samnee

That's an awesome cover. I wanted that mounted on my wall. Besides that, I'm anxious to see how Mark Waid  and Chris Samnee finish up this arc.
WISH LIST
AVENGERS ARENA #2
by Dennis Hopeless and Kev Walker

Man... The last issue just released last week. I want this issue, and I might get it, but it's not part of my main pull list. Hopeless and Walker have made Avengers Arena the equivalent of Animal Man to the New 52. Both were unexpectedly awesome, and successful.

ANTI WISH-LIST
CAPTAIN AMERICA #2
by Rick Remender and John Romita Jr.

Well, it's a good sign this week when my Anti Wish-List pick is just a placeholder! I actually kind of want it this week, it's just that, I hope the art improves. Yeah... I don't know what else to say... 



No comments:

Post a Comment