Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pull LIst: 1/23/13

OOOOHHHH YEAH! It's comic book day in t-minus 3 days! And you know what means! Pull list! In case you don't know, Pull List is a weekly column which catalogs the books I'm picking up this week, a book I want this week, and one that I won't touch with a 50-foot long pole. So, let's get started!

FF #3
by Matt Fraction and Mike Allred

I was actually able to pick up FF #2 last month. I  loved it. I ended up dropping the main Fantastic Four series, and FF has been just fine without it. Fraction and Allred have crafted a strange new side of the Marvel U that is incredibly awesome. I look forward to reading this. 

THE AVENGERS #3
by Johnathan Hickman and Jerome Opena

While New Avengers has been a let down, the main Avengers series has been kicking all kinds of ass. Though Ex Nihilo is a lame villain, the Avengers looks like they'll be facing one of their biggest threats yet. 

NIGHTWING #16
by Kyle Higgins and Ed Barrows

With Death of the Family (apparently) bringing out the best in the titles associated with it, I've decided to give ol' Nightwing another chance. 

JUSTICE LEAGUE #16
by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis

Throne of Atlantis has been a hit-or-miss event so far. While Justice League has been spectacular so far, Aquaman has been disappointing so far. I'm really curious to see how Aquaman kicks everyone's butt.

WISH  LIST
YOUNG AVENGERS #1
by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McElvie

I really don't like Jamie McElvie's art, but I've heard way too many good things about Kieron Gillen. I'm willing to give this a try.

ANTI-WISH LIST
SUPERBOY ANNUAL #1
by Tom DeFalco and RB Silva

Superboy is making writing my pull list easier. I can count on this title to be consistently horrible, so when I don't have a  book for the Anti-Wish List, I can rely on Superboy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment