Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pull List: 2/13/13

Long ago, in a neighborhood far, far away...

Huzzah! The Walking Dead returns today! And I'm uploading a new pull list, but who cares about that?

PULL LIST
UNCANNY X-MEN #1
by Brian Michael Bendis and Chris Bachalo

I really, really like Chris Bachalo's art. As for Brian Michael Bendis, I don't like much of his work beyond Ultimate Spider-Man, but if this is anywhere near that quality, this will be an astonishing book.

BATMAN #17
by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo

I am 99% Scott Snyder is killing off Alfred.

BATMAN AND ROBIN #17
by Peter Tomasi and Patrick Gleason

So, Gotham is gearing up for its 300th anniversary, and obviously, some villain is going to cause some mayhem blah blah blah Patrick Gleason is awesome, blah blah blah!
SECRET AVENGERS #1
by Nick Spencer and Luke Ross

I might as well give this a try. I've heard Nick Spencer's THUNDER Agents is really good, and I've looked at some of Luke Ross' art, which is pretty nice.

WISH LIST

KATANA #1
by Ann Nocenti and Alex Sanchez

I would have added this to my Pull List, but it's already to crowded, and I haven't been too enthusiastic about Nocenti's Catwoman.

ANTI-WISH LIST

SUPERBOY #17
by Tom DeFalco and RB Silva

Thank God Justin Jordan is taking over in May. 





No comments:

Post a Comment