Monday, April 1, 2013

Pull List: 4/3/13

Sorry for the rather late Pull List. I was stuck last night watching the Walking Dead season 3 finale. Which was rather disappointing. (At least we don't have to suffer Andrea's annoyance any more.) 

PULL LIST

ACTION COMICS #19
by Andy Diggle and Tony Daniel

Will Andy Diggle make Action Comics awesome, like he did with The Losers and Snapshot? Or will he screw it up like he did with Daredevil?

ANIMAL MAN #19
by Jeff Lemire and Steve Pugh

With Cliff being DEAD and all, I hope the emotion and horror from the first six issues of the series will come back in this issue.

GREEN ARROW #19
by Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino

Those of you who aren't reading Green Arrow now, add this to your pull list. Like, now. 

INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK #6
by Mark Waid and Walter Simonson

Are you reading this, Mr. Simonson? You have one chance to keep my on this title. If you disappoint me, I'm done. For good. I hope your art has improved since your god-awful Avengers work. And Mr. Waid? Keep up the good work.

STORMWATCH #19
by Jim Starlin and Yvel Gulch

I really hope Starlin does justice to Stormwatch.

SWAMP THING #19
by Charles Soule and Kano

I had never heard of Charles Soule until he was announced as Scott Snyder's replacement on Swamp Thing. I wish you the best of luck Mr. Soule, you have massive shoes to fill.

WISH LIST
BATWING #19
by Justin Gray, Jimmy Palmiotti and Fabrizio Fiorentino

With a new creative team  for the  Batman of Africa and... Well, a new Batman of Africa, this book was hard to resist.
ANTI-WISH LIST
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #I dunno, like 8? I really couldn't care less, because this series is crap
by Dan Slott and Ryan Stegman

During Marvel free #1 sale on Comixology sale, I  decided to give Superior Spider-Man #1 a try. I put my bias aside, and went in being optimistic. I hoped that I would be proven wrong about this series. And guess what? It was still absolute bird $#!%. According to the solicit, the Avengers are firing Not-So Superior Spidey. Good riddance. Now let's see if we can erase this entire Superior Spider-Man business from the Marvel Universe, and fire whoever came up with this god awful idea in the first place (If it actually was you Slott, shame on you for ruining one of the greatest superheroes ever). 




No comments:

Post a Comment