Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pull List: 4/17/13

"COMICS, MOTHER!@#$ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?" That's right, it's Pull List time. Where I give you a list of the comics I'm reading this week, and give my opinions on a book I want, and one that needs to be thrown into the fire pits of Apokolips.

PULL LIST
DAREDEVIL #24
by Mark Waid and Chris Samnee

OK, something is going to happen in this issue. I mean, Marvel has been marketing it as a major WTF turning point for the series. So, let's see how this goes down! (BTW, I think the guy trying to tear Matt's life down is a resurrected Bullseye.)

JUSTICE LEAGUE #19
by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis

I'm finally putting Justice League back on my Pull List, and I'm ready to see what other surprises we have in store. You know, the new DCU is kind of like the Ultimate version of the DCU, and I actually like it this way... Yeah, just a random comment on the New 52.

NIGHTWING #19
by Kyle Higgins and Brett Booth

Tony Zucco is alive, and I'm assuming this is the next Joker story in the New 52. Sounds good. Oh yeah, Brett Booth has joined the series.

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #19
by James Tynion and Mico Suayan

OH GOD YES, LOBDELL IS OFF RED HOOD! Let's hope Tynion can finally give us a good Jason Todd story.

WISH LIST

DC UNIVERSE PRESENTS #19
by Tony Bedard and Jesus Saiz

$50 says Beowulf is the star of the last issue.

ANTI-WISH LIST

AGE OF ULTRON #6
by Brian Michael Bendis and Brandon Peterson

What the hell, Marvel! Just stop with the damn events already! I'm not buying this, because EVERYONE HATES THIS, and YOU MAKE TOO MANY FREAKING EVENTS! I'm tired of this!








No comments:

Post a Comment