Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pull List: 3/27/13



I promise I will upload more reviews next week... I've just been too damn tired.

PULL LIST
I, VAMPIRE #18
by Joshua Hale Fiakov and Scott Clark

Oh, man. I already miss Scott Clark. As we reach the climax of I, Vampire, the ending of #17 made me really anxious for this issue.

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #18
by Jeff Lemire and Mikel Janin

I have been very disappointed in the recent "Death of Magic" storyline, but against my better judgment, I'm going to continue to read this series.

BATMAN INCORPORATED #9
by Grant Morrison and Chris Burnham

I still haven't read Batman Inc #8, but I'm going to pick it up digitally before I read #9.

FF #5
by Matt Fraction and Mike Allred

The mystery of Medusa is very intriguing. Who's side is she on? 

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #1
by Brian Michael Bendis and Steve McNiven

I absolutely LOVED #0.1, and of course I'm going to pick it up.

WISH LIST
FANTASTIC FOUR #5AU
by Matt Fraction and Mark Bagley

As I say every week, it's just not in my budget. And I'm curious as to how Ultron is going to affect the First Family's adventures.

ANTI-WISH LIST

SUPERMAN #18
by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort

To quote "Batman: Under the Red Hood":

Superman: I forgive you for not making me a must-read comic... But why in God's name... 

... IS HE STILL WRITING MY SERIES?

No comments:

Post a Comment