Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pull List: 3/13/13

Looks like comics are coming out on a 13th. You know  what that means... Liefeld is writing/drawing a book this week-- Wait, he already did that last week? Oh. OK, so this is my pull list, where I list the comics I'm buying this week, a comic I want, and one that must be ripped to shreds (and then burn the limbs).

PULL LIST
BATMAN #18
by Scott Snyder, Andy Kubert and Alex Maleev

Robin is dead. Now, how long will it be before his body is dumped in a Lazarus Pit? 

BATMAN AND ROBIN #18
by Peter Tomasi and Patrick Gleason

The thing that really surprised me about Robin's death, was that DC was willing to kill off the main character of one of their best-selling titles. For the greedy forces that be at corporate allowing this, how long will it be until hell freezes over?

UNCANNY X-MEN #3
by Brian Michael Bendis and Chris Bachalo

Uncanny X-Men has been surprisingly good. Bendis's writing is almost Ultimate Spider-Man quality, and Chris Bachalo's looks pretty damn good.

WOLVERINE #1
by Paul Cornell and Alan Davis

This better be good. Paul Cornell did the excellent first six issues of Stormwatch, and... I really don't have anything to say about Alan Davis.

WISH LIST
DEATHSTROKE #18
by Justin Jordan and Edgar Salazar


Jordan's Deathstroke run actually hasn't been too bad (I've been flipping through copies at my local shop). My budget just won't fit it in.

ANTI-WISH LIST
AGE OF ULTRON #2
by Brian Michael Bendis and Bryan Hitch

Marvel, PLEASE just stop the damn events already! 





No comments:

Post a Comment