Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pull List: 3/20/13


Yeah, in case you're new here, this is my pull list, where I list the comics I'm getting this week, one I want and one I would like to burn with Satan's farts.

PULL LIST
CONSTANTINE #1
by Robert Venditti (or Jeff Lemire?) and Renato Guedes

Wait, who wrote this? Robert Venditti or Jeff Lemire? The preview listed Lemire as the writer, but the Diamond catalog still lists Venditti as the writer... 

DAREDEVIL #24
by Mark Waid and Chris Samnee

For some reason, I always go to Daredevil with low expectations each month, even though each issue is usually freaking awesome.

INDESTRUCTIBLE HULK #5
by Mark Waid and Lenil Yu

Waid and Yu have been killing it on Hulk, but I'm most likely going to drop it soon, because I can't stand Walter Simonson's art.

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #2
by Geoff Johns and David Finch

JLA #1 was surprisingly very good. Let's hope this issue is even better.
SAGA #11
by Brian Vaughn and Fiona Staples

The rally cry of the comic book community of the Internet right now: SSSAAAGGGAAA!

WISH LIST

GREEN LANTERN: NEW GUARDIANS #18
by Tony Bedard and Aaron Kuder

I freaking love Aaron Kuder's art, but my budget refuses to let this in... Especially since I didn't like Tony Bedard's Blue Beetle.

ANTI-WISH LIST

THE SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #6
by some guys who hate Peter Parker

... I really hate this series.




No comments:

Post a Comment