Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pull List: 10/24/12

Welcome back to pull list! Where I show you which comics I plan to buy on Wednesday, which one I'm excited for, but aren't getting, and one that I'm avoiding like the plague! Let's get started!

PULL LIST
SUPERMAN #13
by Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort
According to the solicits, Superman is having a final battle with his greatest villain, and someone dies! I'm curious to see how this works, and I'm more than  little intrigued to see what  Lobdell and Rocafort bring to the table.

BATMAN INCORPORATED #4
by Grant Morrison and Chris  Burnham
Finally. I hope we get some answers as to who Wingman is (I'm going with Doctor Hurt). However, if Morrison and Burnham make it so Wingman isn't someone we know, I'll be sorely dissapointed. 

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #13
by Jeff Lemire and Mikel Janin
I hope this issue returns Justice League Dark to the fun and adventurous feel of issue 9, rather than the OK issues 12 and 0. Plus, we get to see Constantine fight Blackbriar Thorn, so that earns the creative team some points.

WISH LIST


THE PUNISHER: WAR ZONE #1
by Greg Rucka and Marco Chechetto
The Punisher vs the Avengers. The only reason I'm not getting this, is because my budget won't allow it. 

ANTI WISH-LIST

TEEN TITANS #13
by Scott Lobdell and Bret Booth
Isn't that funny? My pick for this week's Anti Wish-List is written by the writer of a book on my  Pull List! The reason I don't want this is because of the negative reviews the book has been getting, and I was sorely disappointed with issue 1. Plus, Wonder Girl killing someone doesn't appeal to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment